Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Unity Game Developer
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Plan and implement game functionality.
- Transform design specification into functional games.
- Communicate with other team members.
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs.
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- 2+ years of Shipped titles on the App Stores
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- The knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity 3D including scripts, textures, GUI, API, asset bundle, session, and user management.
- Good knowledge of 3D, Physics & Shader Development.
- Experienced in memory and data optimization.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN) and Build Deployment on iOS and Android.
- Additional programming languages are a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
- High-energy and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team