Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Sr. Front End Engineer
Seeking a detail-oriented and creative web developer with experience in developing technical solutions to business problems, who will work with our clients and teams in designing, documenting and developing to illuminate the quality of our services to the clients
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience with managing multi projects through other UI developers
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications, frameworks and programming languages such as NodeJs, Angular, ExpressJs, Gulp, Grunt, TypeScript, PHP7, Laravel
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- 5+ years of overall experience, with 3+ years of experience in NodeJs and Angular
- Experience writing semantic HTML5 markup and CSS3, preferably with preprocessors such as SASS / LESS
- Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for various quirks
- A strong design sense and knowledge of how product design affects UI/UX
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Hands on with version control tools like Git
- Well versed in deploying web applications over Stage, Prod environments and following all the best practices
- A good understanding of Software development/Testing life Cycle (STLC/SDLC)
- Hands-on experience in ReactJs, React Native is a plus
- Experience on RDBMS & NoSQL databases
- Prior development experience/ knowledge of any other automation tools would be an advantage
- Prior knowledge of machine learning techniques and experience in Analytical services is a plus
- Knowledge of testing tools
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
- High-energy and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team