Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Sr. Project Manager
Spotflock is looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team. As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers and will be responsible for resolving issues with and controlling scrum processes.
The ideal candidate will bring previous experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in the value and quality of the software we create. Our new Scrum Master must be able to excel in an ambiguous environment and be hungry and poised to drive change within the organization.
- Guide, coach and motivate the team to increase productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, Lean Startup, eXtreme Programming, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
Requirements and Qualifications
- 10 years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field
- 5 years of experience playing the ScrumMaster role for a software development team 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO)
- 7 years of experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- 7 years of experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- A love to learn and improve, always looking to bring something new and helpful to the team
Candidate should be
- Agile, Ambitious, Hardworking, Quick Learner, and a Critical Thinker
- Salary should not be the main motive
- Should be exited for a startup environment
- Damn good with their skillset