Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
With every role in the company, each position has a requirement for building quality into every output. The Technology Quality Function is reserved for those positions where Quality is the primary objective of the work delivered. Technology Quality roles will cover all primary quality activity across all technology functions that ensure we deliver high quality products and services. These roles include, but are not limited to, strategy, planning, standards, process, policy, tools, engineering, assurance, management, metrics, research and development, automation, data preparation, maintenance, new development, operations and delivery.
Primary Responsibilities :
– Analyses and investigates
– Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
– Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment).
– The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
– 6+ years of IT experience primarily in Software Quality assurance. Need expertise in testing Portals, preferably AEM or JAVA based portals
– 3+ experience as SDET role and expert level skill on ATDD/ CICD / Automation tools (Java based -Selenium etc,)
– Able to perform as single SDET resource in Scrum team without any help and complete all automation and scripting work.
– Good Problem-solving skills as well as Communication skills
– Ability to work in team and effectively communicate, provide status to Sr. resources / leader
– Clear thought process and quickly adapt to project situations
– Can-do Attitude