Software Developer - UI
Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Seeking a detail-oriented and creative web developer with experience in developing technical solutions to business problems, who will work with our clients and teams in designing, documenting and developing to illuminate the quality of our services to the clients
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline
- 2+ years of overall experience, with 2+ years of experience in NodeJs and Angular
- Proficient in Angular 5/6
- Understanding of RDBMS and NoSql database systems like MySQL, MongoDb
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Hands-on with version control tools like Git
- A good understanding of Software development/Testing Life Cycle (STLC/SDLC)
- Hands-on experience in ReactJs, ReactNative is a plus
- Prior development experience/ knowledge of any other automation tools would be an advantage
- Prior knowledge of machine learning techniques and experience in Analytical services is a plus
- Knowledge of testing tools
- Programming experience in languages such as Python, Java
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
- High-energy and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
- Strong ability to collaborate with a global development team