Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits and discusses the pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organizations
- MBA preferred.
- 5+ Years of experience preferred.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Sales and Marketing
- Experience with Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales
- Interpersonal Communication
- Negotiation, Critical Thinking
- Ability to Meet Goals
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- High Energy Level
- Motivation Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
- Excellent and proven written and verbal communication presentation and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are crucial