Sr. PHP developer
Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
About the Spotflock :
Spotflock is a new-age technology firm, focused to deliver high-performance Artificial Intelligence based solutions for Utility & Manufacturing Industries. The firm is a right blend of great leadership and world-class talent, a dedicated transform technology gamut with the latest innovative methods and research.
We are looking for an experienced senior developer to be responsible for overseeing junior developers on projects and supporting various development duties. The responsibilities of senior developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a senior developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch senior developer should have extensive experience in software development, be able to keep up-to-date with deadlines, and have strong analytical skills.
Senior Developer Responsibilities:
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
Senior Developer Requirements:
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or related.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time management skills.