Big Data Engineer
Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
We are looking for a talented and passionate .Net Software Engineer to join our team. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing software solutions using .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, and other Microsoft technologies. You will also work closely with other software engineers and stakeholders to ensure that our software meets high quality standards and is delivered on time.
- Develop software solutions using .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, and other Microsoft technologies.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code that meets coding standards.
- Collaborate with other software engineers and stakeholders to design and implement software solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that code is of high quality.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for software solutions.
- Continuously improve software development practices and methodologies.
- Identify and troubleshoot software defects.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in software development using .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, and other Microsoft technologies.
- Good knowledge of software development best practices, including agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with software design patterns and principles.
- Familiarity with database design and development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Azure and DevOps is a plus.
If you are a talented and passionate .Net Software Engineer looking for a challenging role in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.