Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Good knowledge of advanced statistical methods. Mine and analyze data, applying statistical methods as necessary, pertaining to customers discovery and viewing experiences to identify critical product insights.
– Experience working with Text Data using transformer based models
– Experience in creating statistical models and/or optimization frameworks for improving processes/products/profits
– Proactively develop new metrics and studies to quantify the value of different aspects of product.
– Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement.
– Partner closely with product and engineering leaders throughout the lifecycle of the project.
– Ensure that necessary data is captured; analytic needs are well-defined up front and coordinate the analytic needs.
– Drive efforts to enable product and engineering leaders to share your knowledge and insights through clear and concise communication, education, and data visualization.
– Should have independently handled a project technically and provided directions to the other Team Members.
– Experience in turning ideas into actionable designs.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills: ability to tell a clear, concise, actionable story with data, to folks across various levels of the company.
– Able to lead the project independently.
– Technical directions to junior in team, like to sort the respective task for responsible team members.
– Data Engineering: Design, develop, code, test, enhance and debug ETL packages, stored procedures and data flow
– Collaborate in cross-functional teams to integrate AI/ML algorithms and software into Analytics systems (including chatbot) , as well as develop prototypes.
– Delivered/completed tasks within the plan timeline. Provide an accurate plan to deliver tasks.
– Constantly learn new frontier technology and creatively apply/deliver solutions to Data Engineering/Analytics Projects/System.
– Past experience working on Chatbot with Natural Language Processing (NLP) & Natural Language Understanding(NLU).
– Prior experience in any of chatbot technologies – Azure chatbot /DialogFlow/ Alexa/ IBM Watson/ Amazon Lex etc
– Familiar with application of Machine Learning(ML) and Artificial Intelligent(AI) algorithms in general as well as in chatbot development
– Experience in creating/implementing chatbox strategy and conversation flow.
– Knowledge of Agile development, SCRUM and Application Lifecycle Management
– Scripting: Python, R, Java (at least one of these is required)
– Web App Development: Web Application Architecture,UI/UX Design, Back-end/Front-end Development, Dockerization, Bitbucket/Git.
– Data Visualization : Tableau, Python
– Analytics Tool : SAS, JMP, MLlib and R
– Data Technology : Databases (PostgreSQL/MSSQL), SQL.
– Self-motivated, strong ownership and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science or any related education background or relevant work experience
– Preferably minimum 2 years of working experience in related field