Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other
business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include
performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user
acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking
and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement,
and developing and implementing solutions.
● Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
● Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize
● Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
● Performing requirements analysis.
● Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
● Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
● Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful
● Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
● Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
● Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
● Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
● Performing user acceptance testing.
● Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
● Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
● Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
● Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
● Managing competing resources and priorities.
● Monitoring deliverable and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
● A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
● Experience in business analysis or a related field.
● Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
● Advanced technical skills.
● Excellent documentation skills.
● Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
● Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
● Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
● Persistent in following through on commitments.
● Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
● Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.