UI Engineer – React Native & React
Spotflock is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Milpitas, California with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad.
Job Summary :
Seeking hands on for a talented well experienced UI Engineer, who is passionate for creating and executing amazing UI solutions. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, expert in UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into simple, easy to use, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
Job Responsibilities :
– Under general supervision, responsible for delivering end to end GUI solution in production
– Should be able to optimize UI performance across multiple devices and multiple browsers
– Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures
– Responsible for creating and implementing responsive designs
– Create and be accountable for user interaction model, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces
– Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
Job Specifications :
– Education/ Qualification: BE or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
– Experience: 1 + years hands-on experience in React Native. Overall Exp. 3+ Years
Required Skills :
– Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
– Hands on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
– Experience in developing using React Native
– Deep understanding on UI development life cycle tools like YEOMAN, NPM, bower etc.
– Good working knowledge of ReactJS, Angular.js, Node.js, Meteor.js
– Ability to develop test cases for UI applications – functionality and flow testing
– Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
– Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js
Preferred Skills :
– Knowledge of version controls like GIT and SVN
– Worked on delivering UI application development using agile methodologies
– Worked on Google SDKs and libraries like Google maps, direction services etc.
Soft Skills :
– Excellent and proven communication, presentation and organizational skills
– Proven ability to work well with multi-disciplinary teams
– Critical thinking and problem solving skills are crucial